Tenants Pay your Credit Report Fee Here
"A Great Place to Live, Learn and Grow"
Located at the heart of Inland Empire in close proximity to Chaffey College, our housing community, giving you everything you need and deserve to succeed as a student. You will find fully furnished units, private bedrooms and other great amenities, in an environment that promotes personal growth and community responsibility with respect for individual differences.
Our "Students First" residence life program provides you with activities, events, resources and information you need to make your time with us both memorable and successful.
For more information on pricing, floor plans and how to obtain an application, please Call 949-244-1880
With experienced leadership and customized solutions, we offer a you comfort housing management.
-Read First Before applying-
BEFORE YOU APPLY - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BASIC SCREENING POLICIES
1. All prospective tenants 18 years and up must fill out an application.
2. We will be running Credit, Criminal, and unlawful detainer (eviction) searches.
3. Prospect cannot have any evictions for the last 10 years. Although prepayment of rent might help. (If you are in a foreclosure proceeding, you may still qualify, please call first to discuss needed documentation.)
4. Bankruptcies OK (Must be discharged for 2 years)
5. Income Requirement A. Single family, (2.5+) times rent minimum; B. Apartments and luxury condos (2.5) times rent; C. Low cost apartments (2) times monthly rent
6. Income must be verifiable.
7. Must have a verifiable rental history of at least 2 years. (Foreclosures considered)
8. Applications processed on a first come first approved basis. If you become approved, we can hold the unit for you with a valid hold deposit agreement.
9. Our Properties are Drug Free and Crime Free and Gun free.
10. We do not accept crimes against person or property.
11. Application fee is $45.00 per applicant
12. If co-signer is required, they too must complete an application and will need a score of 700+
13. PET POLICY - Pets are considered and will require additional deposits. Some properties will not accept pets, see agent for more details on a specific property before applying. All pets must have a current valid License and photo. (Certain Breeds are not allowed as per insurance company list. Animals used to assist the disabled and handicapped are always welcome with proper documentation.)
Click to download
Rental Application Checklist
The Resident Behavior Expectations Contract