FHA 203(i)

FHA Single Family Mortgage Insurance for Outlying Areas

Section 203(i) provides mortgage insurance for a person to purchase a principal residence in a rural area. The mortgage loan is funded by a lending institution, such as a mortgage company, bank, savings and loan association and the mortgage is insured by HUD.

What are the eligibility requirements?