Before you begin:
All applicants must read the SCREENING CRITERIA AND FEE DISCLOSURE page
Applying is easy Only 2 steps:
1- Print the following & FAX back to 949-966-0390
Bella Vista Property Management
Rental Application Checklist
2- Pay your Credit check fee using Zelle send $55 to 949-244-1880 Massey Kouhssari
Notice to the applying tenants:
1. All prospective tenants 18 years and up must fill out an application.
2. We will be running Credit, Criminal, and unlawful detainer (eviction) searches.
3. Prospect cannot have any evictions for the last 10 years. Although prepayment of rent might help. (If you are in a foreclosure proceeding, you may still qualify, please call first to discuss needed documentation.)
4. Bankruptcies OK (Must be discharged for 2 years)
5. Income Requirement A. Single family, (2.5+) times rent minimum; B. Apartments and luxury condos (2.5) times rent; C. Low cost apartments (2) times monthly rent
6. Income must be verifiable.
7. Must have a verifiable rental history of at least 2 years. (Foreclosures considered). You must inform us if you ever participated in a government stimulus Rental or mortgage forbearance.
8. Applications processed on a first come first approved basis. If you become approved, we can hold the unit for you with a valid hold deposit agreement.
9. Our Properties are Drug Free and Crime Free and Gun free.
10. We do not accept crimes against person or property.
11. Application fee is $55.00 per applicant (1 to 2 people)
12. If co-signer is required, they too must complete an application and will need a score of 700+
13. PET POLICY - Pets are considered and will require additional deposits. Some properties will not accept pets, see agent for more details on a specific property before applying. All pets must have a current valid License and photo. (Certain Breeds are not allowed as per insurance company list. Animals used to assist the disabled and handicapped are always welcome with proper documentation.)
California Required Lead Disclosure
Califronia Dept. of Real Estate First Time Renter Guide
Credit Report fee Portal For Loan Applications & Rental Applications
Before we can process your application we must collect the mandatory credit report fee. The Credit Report Fee is $55.00 for up to 2 people. This fee is non-refundable. Do not pay rent, sects or good faith deposits using this page.
Pay your Credit report fee using Zelle send $55 to 949-244-1880 Massey Kouhssari
before proceeding with this application.
STOP!!! Please be sure to READ the SCREENING CRITERIA and FEE DISCLOSURES at the link below:
$55 APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE - Per single person and/or a couple
We do business in accordance with Federal and California fair housing laws.
APPLICATION PROCESS & CRITERIA
• We process our applications on a first come, first serve basis
• You must complete all fields on the application, attach all required documents and pay the application fee to be considered
• Each person over the age of 18 (adult) must submit a separate rental application
• A non-refundable $55.00 application fee per adult applicant will be charged
WHAT YOU MUST SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
1. Copy of Driver's License or Government Issued ID
2. Photo's of all Pets
3. Personal bank statements for previous 2 months (must include ALL pages)
4. One of the following for Proof of Income:
a. If employed, copy of last 2 paycheck stubs containing year-to-date information
b. If just starting a job, a copy of your employment agreement or offer
c. If self-employed, a copy of prior two years tax returns and business bank statements for the previous 3 months (each document must include ALL pages).
d. If full-time student, a parent or legal guardian must complete online application as a guarantor.
e. If retired, copy of award letter from social security and/or copy of last 2 checks
VERIFICATION AND CRITERIA:
1. INCOME VERIFICATION: Income must be verifiable through the documents you attach. We will contact your employer to verify your employment. You must provide your employer's contact information along with direct telephone number. It is best if you notify your employer that we will be contacting them so they can respond promptly.
2. RENTAL VERIFICATION: Your rental history will be verified through contact with your landlord(s). You must provide contact information including direct telephone number for your Landlords along with the dates of your tenancy for the previous 3 years. Rental history must be free of evictions, judgments, and unpaid rents. Mortgage payment history will be considered if you owned a home.
3. CREDIT VERIFICATION: We will obtain a report from a credit-reporting agency. Credit requirements are:
› Late payments of no more than 30 to 60 days will be accepted
› We will deny approval if bankruptcy or foreclosure has been filed within past 72 months
› Five or more unpaid collections (not related to medical expenses) will result in denial of the application
4. CRIMINAL CONVICTION VERIFICATION:
› Circumstances related to criminal convictions are evaluated on an individual basis
› Criminal backgrounds involving violent crimes, prostitution, domestic violence, the illegal possession of weapons, or the sale or manufacturing of illegal substances could be grounds for denial. Please provide as much detail as possible concerning such offenses.
5. PET VERIFICATION:
› Please check the rental listing to see if pets are accepted
› A Pet Deposit is required for each animal
› A Pet Administration and Acceptance fee is required for each animal
› You are required to submit photos of each pet with your application
› Pet policies are strictly enforced. Any breach may be grounds for termination at the tenant's expense.
› Special consideration is given to Service Animals and medical documentation is required
› Certain breeds of dogs are not permitted by insurance companies. Please check the following link to see if your Pet is listed. If your Pet is on this list, you may be denied or be required to purchase additional insurance.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYMENT
The Security Deposit Payment is required to be paid in full within 24 hours
of the lease being executed. The landlord or its agents reserve the right
to terminate the lease if the security deposit payment is not received
within 24 hours.