Commercial Mortgage Requirements
The Following is a list of Items required to process your commercial loan:
1. A personal financial statement dated within the last 60 days.
2. A tri merge credit report dated within 60 days.
3. The last 2 years and year to date income operating expense statement for the property. If last 2 years not available then I need the last 2 years Schedule E from the seller on this property. The last 2 years income operating and expense reports plus year to date reports if owner occupied purchase. If the property has been owned for less than 2 years please provide 1 year of taxes and a year to date report. If the property has been owned less than 1 year, please provide a monthly income and expense report (a.k.a. - monthly trailing report), since time of purchase.
4. If more than 1 unit, a copy of the rent roll dated within the last 60 days. Signed and dated by either the borrower or the seller. The rent roll must state an as of date. Please make sure the rent roll has the tenant name, unit number, rent amount, square footage, lease start and lease expiration date, please note if any of the units are Section 8. Please also indentify if the rental units are on a month-to-month basis. If property is a mobile home park, please make sure that the pad and the trailer rental amounts are separated. If the property is a triple net deal please advise.
5. A copy of the purchase contract and earnest money check if applicable.
6. A brief summary of the loan requested, which should include who, what where, when, why and how as well as your contact information.
7. A resume on the borrower.
8. If possible a couple digital color photo’s of the property.
BanekrBroker.com Commercial finances apartment buildings, office buildings, retail centers, industrial properties, hotels/motels, construction loans, land loans, hard money deals, and other niche properties.
Apartment Loan Programs
Office Building Loan Programs
Hospitality Loan Programs
Industrial & Warehouse Loan Programs
Hard Money Loan Programs
SBA Loan Programs
Construction Loan Programs
B2B Loans (Business Loans)
Private Money Lending Investment Opportunities
High Yield - Backed by Real Estate
We make commercial real estate loans from $200,000 to $2,000,000 and sell interests (participations) in these loans for as little as $5,000. Each investor is then recorded on Title as a 1st lienholder on the property according to the percentage of the contract they purchase. This is called a mortgage-backed security.
These investments offer the following benefits:
· High Returns
· Short-term Time Frames
· Conservative Loan to Value Ratios (generally 50-70%) secured by Real Estate (1st liens Only!)
· Monthly Income!
If you are interested in investing in Commercial 1st Trust deeds, please contact Invest@bankerbroker.com
STANDARD DISCLOSURE: MORTGAGE PAPER SECURITIES ARE NOT RATED OR INSURED AGAINST LOSS AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO SIGNIFICANT RISKS THAT ARE FURTHER DESCRIBED IN THE GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OFFERING CIRCULARS. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. INVESTORS ARE URGED TO READ THE GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OFFERING CIRCULARS BEFORE INVESTING.