What is a 4506, 4506T or 8821?

Post date: Jun 07, 2011 6:33:0 PM

A 4506, 4506T and 8821 are IRS forms that lenders use to pull a copy of your recent tax returns or a transcript of them. They are used for fraud prevention and most mortgage brokers and lenders will have you sign one at application or closing (or both).

 4506-EZ Form.pdf Jan 18, 2011 8:59 PM  by Massey kouhssari

88k — on page BankerBroker Forms

BankerBroker Forms‎ > ‎4506-EZ Form.pdf