Resources‎ > ‎Questions & Answers‎ > ‎

What is a 4506, 4506T or 8821?

posted Jun 7, 2011, 11:33 AM by Massey Kouhssari
A 4506, 4506T and 8821 are IRS forms that lenders use to pull a copy of your recent tax returns or a transcript of them. They are used for fraud prevention and most mortgage brokers and lenders will have you sign one at application or closing (or both).

 4506-EZ Form.pdf Jan 18, 2011 8:59 PM  by Massey kouhssari

88k — on page BankerBroker Forms

BankerBroker Forms‎ > ‎4506-EZ Form.pdf